Ask the Experts
The INDIGO software has its own sound track. Original scores sounding the Solfeggio tones play throughout the session enhancing the client’s relaxation experience.
- The Solfeggio Tones are said to have been used in ancient times by the Gregorian Monks to enhance spiritual connection during mass. According to the church, these tones were lost for quite some time, and have only just been rediscovered and returned to humanity.
- The frequencies which make up these tones are said to have incredible healing potential for the human body, especially the DNA.
- They are also known to bring about great spiritual awakening and transformation.
- The energy bodies that the Solfeggio Frequencies have greatest effect on are the physical, the etheric, the mental/emotional and the astral.
- Music created from the Ancient Solfeggio Scale, stimulates the vibration of expanded creativity, easier problem solving and holistic health.
- The solfeggio tones are the perfect compliment to INDIGO biofeedback retraining therapy and work to enhance the clients’ experience of relaxation and reconnection to inner peace, divinity and harmony.
The Six Solfeggio Frequencies include:
- UT – 396 Hz – Liberating Guilt/Fear
- RE – 417 Hz – Undoing Situations/Facilitate Change
- MI – 528 Hz – Transformation/Miracles (DNA Repair)
- FA – 639 Hz – Connecting/Relationships
- SOL – 741 Hz -Awakening Intuition
- LA – 852 Hz – Returning to Spiritual Order