Ask the Experts
Science Behind S-ENSO
Recent S-ENSO clinical trials in Australia utilized an Enhanced Image Technologies Camera to measure the S-ENSO's rejuvenating effects on skin and facial tissue.
“Every function in the human body is electrically based. Organs, glands, cells repairing themselves-all of these are electrical events,” (Darren Starwynn, O.M.D.,)
“Electricity can enhance or boost any function in the body. It has the ability to reach everywhere through the fasciae, which rapidly conduct current. Cutting-edge research shows that light and electricity travel almost instantaneously throughout the body.” “Frequently taking low levels of electrical current on a regular basis is highly effective in healing injuries”.
D. Tsoklis, an expert on the subject, also explains: “Micro-current is the reproduction of your own biological current. As we age, this current, which sends messages from the brain to the muscles via the spinal cord, does not send those messages properly.”
Like all forms of electrical therapy, S-ENSO’s micro-currents increase circulation, thereby increasing oxygen flow; and stimulating the production of collagen.
One of micro-current’s biggest benefits, however, is the boosting of adenosine triphosphate (ATP), an energy carrier molecule that transfers energy from chemical bonds to endergonic (energy absorbing) reactions within the cell for building proteins, contracting muscles and other biological functions (Source: University of Bristol Department of Chemistry).
In One study, Suzuki states that cellular function has been shown to improve due to the fact that ATP levels increase by as much as 500%! Day Spa Magazine “Keeping Current” May 2006 By Amy E. Hamaker
Recent studies at the University of Washington indicate that a series of micro-current treatments can:
Increase circulation and oxygenation
Disperse hardened collagen (scar tissue)
Sculpt and contour the muscles of the face
Increase natural collagen production by 14%
Increase natural elastin production by as much as 48%
Increase blood circulation by 38%
Accelerate cellular repair and function
Trigger production of important amino acids and ATP!
Studies on the Rejuvenating effects of S-ENSO
Recent S-ENSO clinical trials in Australia utilized an Enhanced Image TechnologiesTM Camera to measure the S-ENSO’s rejuvenating effects on skin and facial tissue. These cameras use spectral imaging and targeted triple complexion analysis natural, polarized and UV light which allows for accurate measurement of skin tone, pigment variations, identify skin condition and future problem areas, analysis of pore and wrinkle depth (showing also Sebum and Porphyrin in 3-D), sun damage and more.
Twenty one clients participated in the trials; each one came once a week for the same 55 minute MaxiLift program, an anti- gravity electro acupuncture facelift, with the settings on “music only”- thus controlling for any effects of the guided imagery and measuring primarily the micro-current aspects of the technology. Each week an enhanced image photo was taken and results recorded. The results, as evidenced by photos and calculations taken from triple complexion analysis showed that:
- Of the clients receiving S-ENSO MaxiSpa sessions 71.4% of them showed positive changes in the overall age calculations of skin tone and quality of facial tissue.
- Of those that participated in the study, 52.4% experienced positive changes in the UV spots (caused by sun/ UV damage) appearing on their face; showing as much as 46.1% improvement, or reduction in UV spots. The photos reveal impressive and consistent trends in tissue repair.
- Nearly half of the participants suffering from acne experienced an improvement; the greatest improvement in acne was a dramatic 51% in just four sessions.
- Forty three percent of participants experienced a reduction in wrinkles; 14.3% was the greatest wrinkle reduction on measure in this minimal four session study.
Studies on the Relaxation effects of S-ENSO
In another clinical trial, 75 participants reported that the S-ENSO Rejuvenation System lowered their stress levels. One hundred percent of participants said that after just one session they felt significantly more relaxed and less stressed out. After prolonged use, clients also self-reported improvements such as weight loss, better sleep, reduction of wrinkles, and tighter looking skin.
- S-ENSO also shows promise for helping insomnia sufferers. In a study group of 100 people, 81 percent of participants reported falling asleep during their S-ENSO session. Out of this 81 percent, 65 participants fell asleep after the first five minutes and stayed sleeping until the session had completed.
- Many also report falling asleep more easily and sleeping more soundly through the night with regular use.